Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default 38 year old freezer efficiency?

"Doug" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I nursed an RCA color TV for 25 years until adjustments could no longer
correct the ever-enlarging image and the ever decreasing color

saturation.
It was still working when I curbed it. The difference between old CRT

TV's
and equal sized LCD/LED units is pretty impressive. So is the picture.

I agree. If you have HD programming, it even gets better on the same
LCD/LED tv.

Two exceptions. I now see how many actors/actresses have bad skin, teeth
and plastic surgery scars. When watching wildlife videos reveals how even
the most powerful of the beasts are plagued with insects. It's distracting
to watch all the little black dots crawling around on their heads that I
never noticed before.

--
Bobby G.