Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fleetie Fleetie is offline

Default the importance of truly clean contacts

Gareth Magennis wrote:
No, your problem is you do not know how to interact with people
effectively.

You storm in, having "diagnosed" the problem already, but the people you
are trying to convince know you are wrong and clueless.
You then demand a replacement part, which they don't have, and are quite
sure you do not need, because they know far more about this problem than
you do.

I suspect you then belittle them with your apparent and incorrect
"superior knowledge", at which point they pretty much say (internally)
"f**k you as****e, come back when you have learnt to be a bit more
civil, I'm not helping you now, even though I can".

Your loss, I'm afraid.

Gareth.

It seems to me that you are the one who doesn't know how to interact with
other people effectively. Your attitude is totally unjustified, and you're
just being deliberately rude and antagonistic.

You clearly have nothing further to add, so.....

Martin