Chris Hodges

Default Recycling - how do others cope?

Huge wrote:
(Anna Kettle) writes:

They have just started a curbside recycling system in my area and I have
been delivered of a series of coloured sacks for separating out materials
( tins and cans, textiles, and newspapers).

This is a good scheme because most of the expense of recycling is in
separating out the different sorts of materials so if the homeowner
does the sorting then the whole scheme makes much more economic sense.

Only if you don't cost your time!!!!

True, but then (a) it's time (therefore cost) neutral if you have space
for seperate containers, and (b) they don't (cost time that is, though
probably care as well)!

--
Chris
-----