Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
b.com...
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

I've seen multitudes of political failures in organizations... competing
agendas and infighting that leads to executives being walked out. It
doesn't mean the victor was right or better, it just means they won the
political battle.

------------------------------------
Oh the joys of field sales.

Stay in the field, make budget, stay out of office politics, enjoy life.

Lew

Unfortunately, I've seen political battles leave the rank and file in a
position where they didn't know what to do as the winner didn't have a plan
beyond winning the battle.... Lacking direction/saleable product/resources
most of the rank and file couldn't perform well. That combined with 0%
raises led to more discontent and departures. I'm tired of watching formerly
high performing organizations fail due to this kind of stuff...

John