Posted to rec.woodworking

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

Swingman wrote:
On 4/10/2012 1:01 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

To put all profit oriented
thoughts into some bucket called MBA think is very short sighted.

And who do you know who did that? Or are you just following Jack's
erroneous assumption instead of reading for yourself?

(Hint: You might want to check out the _context_ of my first reply)

Maybe just my reaction but it seems that the phrase MBA-think has sort of
taken over here as the catch-all phrase. It's not so much that anyone
person did so, as it is the preponderance of the use of that term as the
blame for everything.

--

-Mike-