Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:24:10 -0400, Jack wrote:
You actually think Festool doesn't have a few MBAthinkers running around
figuring out how to pry large sums of cash out of the pockets of Texans?

In that case, they must be up here in Canukistan too, since Festool
inhabits many tool stores up here. Even a company with a top notch
reputation like Lee Valley Tools sells Festool. If Festool was as
disreputable as you seem to think, I doubt Lee Valley Tools would be
selling their products. Maybe one day LV will turn into a department
store of cheap tools, but it most surely won't be in my lifetime.