Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:23:53 -0400, Jack wrote:
I don't lie, ever, period. The lumber at my HD is as good or better
than the same grade lumber sold around here in 1970's. The prices I
looked up, I didn't guess. I guess you need to take my word on the
quality, but trust me, I have no reason to lie, and wouldn't if I did.

And you're calling me a lying sack of ****? Over and over, you seem to
be the one arguing one side of the fence while everybody else is on
the other side. Why is that? I can only suppose it's a desperate need
for attention. Why else would you be right and everybody else be
wrong?