Posted to rec.woodworking

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

tiredofspam wrote:
When I mean cheaper, I didn't mean for less expense. I meant garbage
cheaper. There is the perception that we can sell you junk and you
will like it.

Notice how many ways groceries are sold these days. Making a bigger
package and putting less weight in. That's MBA think. Unfortunately
many consumers just fall for it.

Too many people who do not understand how things work simply throw out the
phrase "MBA think". That term has lost any real meaning. Not every
corporate move is a reflection of General Motors...

--

-Mike-