Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default OT Beginning of 2012 shatters records for heat

It's weather, FFS.. specifications subject to change without notice, in case
you haven't noticed by now.

NM had severe snow and ice storms in December-January, previously unheard
of. Not just because they were unequipped to remove the snow and ice, the
highways would still have been closed if they'd had adequate plow/removal
equipment (opinion of a friend there, who's familiar with winter weather in
the northeast US).

Cave Of Forgotten Dreams (2010)

--
WB

"Ignoramus4025" wrote in message
Even setting aside the global warming, I am very worried, how the hell
I and my people are supposed to work this summer.