Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Non-black version of "The Talk"

On Apr 8, 7:07*pm, George Plimpton wrote:

You didn't do anything to dispute the fact that there is no claim of
racial superiority in Derbyshire's piece, not-so-fast eddie.

The web site referenced is extremely slow. So I did not read " The
Talk " until today.

There is a lot of statements about IQ differences between blacks and
whites. While I think that there are some differences , I do not
think the differences are close to being as large as Derbyshire
claims. The book " The Bell Curve " has statistics that are probably
more accurate.

Much of " The Talk " is reasonable, but the claim of differences in IQ
are to me a unwarranted claim of racial superiority.

Dan