Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Who is it? (Apology to the lists)

On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 23:44:31 -0500, Benny Fishhole
wrote:

On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 23:06:07 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

One of the shorcomings of text only lists such as this. The emotional
content, inflection, and level of intensity doesn't come through very well.
I've had many moments, such as this, when I make a mistake, and then totally
misread the reply, and make more mistakes. Thus inflaming a situation.
Please know that I meant no offense. I know what it is like to want to
offend someone, and I have not done so, yet, on this list.

It should be obvious to those who read my posts, that I have very poor
social skills. This was noted by various counsellors, teachers, school
officials, neighbors, etc. I won't go into a lot of detail, but it's been a
concern all my life.

In any case, many of you readers are courteous, adept, graceful, and on
topic. My lack of grace has led to an uproar. The bad feelings and upset
have interfered with your day, and have not brought peace and love into your
lives. To you, gentle readers, I am quite sorry. Please accept my heartfelt
apology. I also ask your forgiveness in advance, as I'm sure to write
something clumsy again, and again.

To those who continue to attack, revile, curse, name call, etc. I hope that
some day you find peace within your self, and are able to live in harmony
with others.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly the top-posting.

You're right. Over the years I've seen some people get mad at others
for top posting. I think if you only do it on occasion, no problem
but do it often and you face the wrath of some.