larrymoencurly

Default Ryobi - lousy local warranty service, no parts in stock?

"Leon" wrote in message . com...

How good or bad is the Ryobi authorized service center
in your area?

The one closest to me, Buck Brothers Lawnmower Service,
in Glendale, Aizona, doesn't even carry batteries for the
most common Ryobi drills and has to order them.

I asked Ryobi why they allowed their service centers to be
so lousy, and they told me that they don't set standards
for them and that their "master parts distributors" were
responsible for overseeing their service centers.

I wonder if you took a Honda Lawn Mower to a Honda Car
dealership if they would have parts for the mower?

This is more like Honda Car insisting on having their cars serviced by
Honda Lawn Mower.

Did you buy the drill from the lawn mower shop?

Home Depot, which ended up taking care of this problem (whole new
drill kit because the old and new battery packs differed slightly).
Home Depot 1, Ryobi 0.