Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 10:50:11 -0400, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
That hammer is awesome. I like the doweling and mortising capability in
one unit. Wooo hooo.
http://www.hammerusa.com/us-us/produ...1--410-mm.html

There's only one problem. As time goes by machines are getting better
and more capable, but the quality of available wood is diminishing
right in front of our eyes. Of course, living in the centre of a city
will do that to you.

When I win the lottery and can afford all these great new tools, I'll
be moving to some house on a pristine lake with a substantial stand of
harvestable trees around me. Or at the very least, a decent lumber
yard within traveling distance.