Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Who is it?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Please consider your own advice. If you want to learn what Jews
think, ask a Rabbi. If you want to learn what Stormin Mormon thinks
(or what he meant by something) be sure to ask him. I notice more
than once, below, you are telling me who I am, what I think, and
calling me names.

I sense you have made up your mind, and are not considering anything
I say. I read, below, several times. I don't see any form of, or hint
of, asking me any questions. As such, I won't point out any of your
errors, and I won't make any statements as to what I believe / meant
by that / think now.

Several points, fool.

1. I don't give a **** what you think; I pay attention to what you
publically proclaim. I can't read your mind - and, if your public utterings
are any indication - I wouldn't want to.

2. I follow the facts. The facts in this case, every single one, reveal you
are a political and intellectual degenerate.

3. I consider EVERYTHING you say, espectially the part where you claimed I
was a nazi and that you have not backed away from that outrage one iota.