Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
harry harry is offline

Default Who is it?

On Apr 7, 9:24*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Please consider your own advice. If you want to learn what Jews think, ask a
Rabbi. If you want to learn what Stormin Mormon thinks (or what he meant by
something) be sure to ask him. I notice more than once, below, you are
telling me who I am, what I think, and calling me names.

I sense you have made up your mind, and are not considering anything I say.
I read, below, several times. I don't see any form of, or hint of, asking me
any questions. As such, I won't point out any of your errors, and I won't
make any statements as to what I believe / meant by that / think now.

HB is what we call barking mad. I think he is captive in a loony bin
& sometimes he doesn't get his medication.