Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who is it?

Please consider your own advice. If you want to learn what Jews think, ask a
Rabbi. If you want to learn what Stormin Mormon thinks (or what he meant by
something) be sure to ask him. I notice more than once, below, you are
telling me who I am, what I think, and calling me names.

I sense you have made up your mind, and are not considering anything I say.
I read, below, several times. I don't see any form of, or hint of, asking me
any questions. As such, I won't point out any of your errors, and I won't
make any statements as to what I believe / meant by that / think now.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news
We'll see how many alleged friends you have, dip****. I can't imagine anyone
wanting to associate with a fool who has deliberately and with no reason
dumped one of the vilest insults imaginable on at least two completely
innocent posters.

As to your "church class", it was wrong. A "scorched earth" policy for the
slightest affront is absolutely not a part of Jewish teaching, nor has it
ever been.

It is, however, my own personal philosophy.

I suggest that only the most abject fool would put much credence in a Mormon
sunday-school lecture regarding Judiasm. If you want to know something about
Judaism ask a rabbi (or me).

Of course, that fits your style. Your argument is called an "appeal to
authority," except, in this case, your "authority" and your reliance on same
is a cause for great suckage.

At MY house of worship, we invite leaders of other religions to advise us
about their history and teachings. I vividly remember the visiting Mormons.

Question from the audience: "If you 'seal' yourself in the Temple, can you
become gods?"

Answer: "It's hard to imagine what something can become. Who would think,
looking at an insignificant acorn, that someday it could become a mighty
oak..."