Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who is it?

harry wrote:

On Apr 7, 12:56 am, Oren ? wrote:
? On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 23:46:34 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
?
? ? wrote:
? ??? You are just another young fool who has been nowhere, done nothing?-
?
? ?? I have travelled in 47 countires in the world.
?
? ?I've been to the Bronx quite a number of times...
?
? I **** in the desert... only if absolutely necessary...
?
? Miami, Fl has more than 47 languages :-\
?
? I can git by speaking swampbilly down there.

I thought Spanish was normal in Florida.

Maybe in Miami.