Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Who is it?

On 7 Apr 2012 17:43:09 GMT, J Carter wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
om:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The original quote was something I heard on a radio show, a
couple days ago. The US department of something or other had done
a psych profile on Adolf Hitler.

So I was right in attributing the information you provided to the
nazis. Note I did not call you a nazi or anything else. Yet.

Instead of congratulating me for guessing correctly, you
attributed to me a most personal and hateful slur.

You have ripped your britches, asshole. I will make it my mission
to denigrate you and everybody you ever knew for harboring such a
festering and despicable belief.

One thing puzzles me about this Christopher A Young. Look at his
signature - he's providing others direction on how to learn more
about Jesus, yet his name calling and other rhetoric certainly does
not reflect that he kows much about the teachings of Jesus. I do see
that the link is to the Church of Latter Day Saints - the Mormons and
I have not read as much of the Mormon teachings as I have of other
faiths, but I do have friends who are Mormons, and I sent a complete
copy of this "Who is it" thread (as much as was posted - unedited),
and asked what they thought of Young's posts. Among other comments,
one stood out and that was "Why does he have this attitude and offer
others a view of Jesus withhis name? It seems to me that he does not
understand the Mormon teachings or his instruction was completely
different from ours."

Stormin Mormon, you need to heed your own signature. A discussion
where people don't agree can be conducted WITHOUT attitudes and name
calling. When you do so, any points you make are negated by these
tactics.

Well said, Mr. Carter. Outstanding.

The Mormons I know don't act like Chris.