Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Sander

Thanks, Not only that but its real solid. When I looked at it, I thought
I can't go wrong for $2.

Once I stripped the heavy rust off, I started realizing what I had.

On 4/6/2012 11:39 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/6/2012 9:41 AM, tiredofspam wrote:

The 6x48 was gotten for $2. It required derusting, cleanup, and painting.

I buy new tools, but really the market is flooded right now with NORM
wanna bees who found out they can't do it.

Also old timers that have passed on. The values are out there.

If you can't do it. Understandable. If you can, you will reap the
rewards.

Nice work! There's a lot of satisfaction in restoring a useful tool.