Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Sander

The 6x48 was gotten for $2. It required derusting, cleanup, and painting.

The 1" unit $10. Minor work.
The Delta wet grinder $6.

I have picked up hand planes, rotary hand planes, draw knifes, many
vises. Ton's of wood.

Garage and estate sales can be a source of major finds.

My 60 1/2 Lie Nielsen does not get as much use now that I have a Stanley
Knuckle block plane. It's just more comfortable. Price? Ridiculous. 4
planes I think I paid $8 ...

My wife usually goes with me. It's like our time together. She searches
for furniture buys, I go for tools. I have a few acres and while doing
the search purchased a tow behind the tractor weed killer spreader, the
type with the tank and boom arms. Price new for this size, anywhere from
$269 to $369. My price $25. Works great.

I buy new tools, but really the market is flooded right now with NORM
wanna bees who found out they can't do it.

Also old timers that have passed on. The values are out there.

If you can't do it. Understandable. If you can, you will reap the rewards.

Attached Thumbnails
Sander-sdc10363-jpg  Sander-sdc10364-jpg