P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

Default Ryobi - lousy local warranty service, no parts in stock?

"Leon" wrote in message
. ..
"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message news:dH19c.15000

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Re-read the original
post.

scott

(Hint: The lawnmower service also happens to be an Authorized
Ryobi service facility).

Since Ryobi markets lawn and garden products and the LAWN MOWER SERVICE
business probably does not stock or sell wood working tools, it would seem
to be common since that those parts may not be stocked. You might want to
think about that for a moment. Authorized service center or not, you

don't
stock items that you do not sell.

There are three categories of Ryobi authorized service centers, Power Tool
Service, Lawn & Garden Equipment Service & both. most are totally separate
operations & would only stock the related items to their category, a few are
both however all would have access to parts & accessories from both types
(we do anyway). We are set up as just power tools service but often order
Ryobi lawn & garden items for our customers even though we would never think
of keeping them in stock, we sometimes service electric or cordless lawn &
garden tools but technically we don't have to. We do not worry too much
about being competitive when selling lawn & garden items and usually sell
them at full list to cover the extra effort special ordering them. We have
never had a complaint as it generally saves the customer a lot of running
about.

--
© Jon Down ®
My eBay items currently listed: