Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Replacement battery?

Davey wrote:

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:15:08 +0100
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Well, it can be very satisfying to open up a piece of kit to find a
bunch of normal ni cads inside the case and replace them with
something more modern and get it back for a few more years.
Brian

This is a pack, 3.6 volts, that looks as though a replacement could be
made up very easily, if only I knew where to go for such. In the US,
you just look for your local branch of Batteries-R-Us, and they make up
the pack as required, and even install and check it. I haven't found a
local branch here in East Anglia, though....

http://www.multicell.co.uk/