Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The left-wing obsession with race

On 4/4/2012 9:14 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:48:57 -0700, George
wrote:

On 4/4/2012 6:21 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:45:31 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 4/4/2012 2:49 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:18:51 -0700, George
wrote:

On 4/4/2012 2:05 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 12:00 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
The left continually obsess over race. [...]

Salon - a ****ty left-wing rag, part of the race-obsession mob -

So here's another race-obsessed left-wing racist, Foster Kamer of the
left-wing extremist rag "Village Voice",

You can find these cretins everywhere. This kind of bull**** is
standard fare at "Daily Kos" and "Huffington Post". Leftists say this
kind of **** the way most people might cough or clear their throats;
it's simply a reflex, without a shred of thought behind it.

Jeez, George, how's your blood pressure? Why do you bother reading
those things if they get you so upset? It sounds like you're *trying*
to blow a gasket.

This is kind of funny because you claim not to be a right-winger. But
if you look far enough to the right, you'll see where the racists have
gone -- like the big redneck in some southern state who was
interviewed by a documentary filmmaker in 2008, asking him who he'd
vote for, who said "I'm from the South. I ain't votin' fer no ni**er."

They're out there. That isn't the conservatives or the intellectual
right. It's the hard-core knuckle-draggers. Like the caricatures the
right makes of the left, the left tends to make caricatures of the
right.

Does this surprise you? It shouldn't. An ideologue or a mindless
extremist is always a little nutty and kind of vicious. That's what
happens when you depart much from the center.

Notice, for example, how much calmer I am than you. d8-)

That's only because you haven't had the misfortune of having been
engaged with him in a "discussion". If you had you would likely be
resting from your stroke right now. Just for your personal information
you should know he's been blabbing repeatedly that you aren't even a
republican. I tried to tell him you were an old fashioned Rockefeller
republican but he insists you are nothing but a RHINO.

Uh, I believe that's "RINO."

We real Republicans

You're not a "real" Republican. You aren't even what once *was* a real
Republican before the social conservatives took over the party.

Oh, baloney, you come-lately. I was even a delegate to my county
convention one year.

Decades ago. You were a fish out of water even then.