Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacement battery?

In article ,
Davey writes:
I have an old Bosch cordless screwdriver, whose battery has died of old
age. Bosch can't/won't help, can anyone recommend someone who might be
able to help? Or should I just trash it?

Unless there's something special about it, it's unlikely to be
economic to have it repaired unless you can do it yourself and
write-off the time taken.

How old is it, and any idea what type of rechargable battery it
takes? I have replaced the NiCDs in my old B&D a couple of times,
but I really like it and they don't make them like that anymore.

--
Andrew Gabriel