Greg O

Default Ryobi - lousy local warranty service, no parts in stock?

"larrymoencurly" wrote in message
om...
How good or bad is the Ryobi authorized service center in your area?

The one closest to me, Buck Brothers Lawnmower Service, in Glendale,
Arizona, doesn't even carry batteries for the most common Ryobi drills
and has to order them.

Having been on the business side of the counter too, I wonder how many
batteries this service center sells in a year. Maybe not enough to stock
then. It is also possible his main Ryobi sevice is lawn equipment, probably
does little power tool business. At any rate I do believe if this service
center sells many batteries, they would be in stock.
Do you expect that the service center should stock every part that someone
may need?
Greg