Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

Try reading the error message, fan boy.

From: Doug Miller doug_at_milmac_dot_com example.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:00:12 +0000 (UTC)

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote in news:jlfnnt$80k$1 dont-email.me:

Their website programming limits browsing.

Nonsense. It does nothing of the sort. I think you ought to run a _thorough_ malware scan on
your computer.

[...]
You might be able to simulate the lockout thing by looking up
"aluminum". Find the page that lists all of the aluminum types,
like 2023, 6061, etc. I wanted to see which type was the most
popular, so I began clicking on them to see how many products were
available, and returning to click on the next. Apparently that
prompted the first lockout. Not sure what caused the eight hour
thing, maybe asking them for advice about where else to shop. But
hey, if they are so helpful, they should be able to help me get
around having to wait for eight hours before ordering aluminum.

Tried that -- and didn't observe any of the stuff you claim to. Try it from a different computer,
and see what happens.

Currently, I'm placing an order with (www.onlinemetals.com). Their
aluminum flat bar is half the price of McMaster.

Yabbut have you seen how much they charge for shipping???