Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Off Topic: Compressors and Computers

On 4/3/2012 4:15 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 4/3/12 2:54 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
On 4/3/2012 2:36 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
"Lee Michaels"leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net writes:

I could probably get by with a can of compressed air.

Indeed. If your computer is in an environment where blowing it out
more than every 6 months is necessary, move the computer or clean up
the environment.

Compressor is way overkill.

Disagree. I've used canned air several times on computers with marginal
results, then took a 40 PSI blow gun from a compressor to the very same
computer and blew out all kinds of residual crap that the canned air
couldn't touch.

That's how I found my keys. :-)

+1

--