Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Off Topic: Compressors and Computers

On 4/3/2012 3:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Steve Turner wrote:

Disagree. I've used canned air several times on computers with marginal
results, then took a 40 PSI blow gun from a compressor to the very same
computer and blew out all kinds of residual crap that the canned air
couldn't touch.

There's a point at which you'll start blowing components off the boards.
I'm not sure where that point is and am not sure I'd want to find out
the hard way.

There's always a first time for everything, but like Steve, I've been
using air from the shop air compressor to blow out computers since the
late eighties with not one problem ... only I used a spare tank that
held 120 psi to start with.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010