Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby[_3_] James Waldby[_3_] is offline

Default Some metal content, but mostly about search frustrations

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 11:17:33 -0700, reissmachinist wrote:

I am often frustrated when searching Google for old
rec.craft.metalworking postings. Just as an example I was trying to find

[snip re De Havilland Mosquito]

Another ancient story told in a series of posts was about a free
spirit co worker in the metalworking area in the south west. He lived in
a RV in the employers parking lot, a series of adventures were recounted
and then he bought some remote desert property and lived there.

Rich Grise is a person who lived or lives in an RV in the parking lot of
a metal shop (http://www.abiengr.com/, Whittier, PRECISION MACHINING ·
WELDING · FABRICATION · DESIGN ENGINEERING). Eg last paragraph of first post
at http://www.electronicspoint.com/220v-3-phase-60-hp-many-amps-t102937.html.
I don't have any recent info.

--
jiw