Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solidworks after market books

On Mar 28, 6:50*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
I just completed a Solidworks course called Solidworks Essentials. The
company I work for is installing up to four seats of SW2012 and I want
to get more books on the software, especially concerning sheet metal and
press brake forming work.

Any suggestions? My instructor recommended the Solidworks Bible,
anything else I should look at?

David

Sorry to be a dickhead but I have a reputation to live up to... other
than being right on a very frequent basis. ;)

For the very few with a clue this should come as no surprise:

"I’m Matt Lombard, a recovering SolidWorks user."

http://ontheedge.dezignstuff.com/about