Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

On Mar 30, 11:33*am, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

Anderson Cooper did a very good job of questioning one of the eye
witnesses yesterday. The witness seemed to contradict Geo Z's father's
account of the story Geo told the father. Of course the father could
have gotten the story wrong or Geo could be lying to make it sound like
he was the victim, which to me, is the most logical conclusion.

Not much of a witness IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJPIAGdBE4

The police said Geo's nose was bleeding. The reason so many (of the
doubters) thought it was odd there was no blood on the shirt is they
wanted to see some confirmation of his story. Of course, it is possible,
the nose only bleed a little, but what we're looking for is something to
tie his story together. So far, I'm not finding it.

The question that I have that I can't believe people like Nancy Grace
haven't brought up is...If in fact Zimmerman was on his back defending
himself and then shot Martin while he was on top of him, how come no
blood from Martin on Zimmerman's shirt?