Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

On Mar 30, 1:33*pm, Ron wrote:
On Mar 30, 11:33*am, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

Anderson Cooper did a very good job of questioning one of the eye
witnesses yesterday. The witness seemed to contradict Geo Z's father's
account of the story Geo told the father. Of course the father could
have gotten the story wrong or Geo could be lying to make it sound like
he was the victim, which to me, is the most logical conclusion.

Not much of a witness IMO.

And not much of an interviewer either. This witness says he
heard and saw some of the event from his window. Yet, Anderson
Cooper never asks "What did you hear them saying?" Nor
does he ask how far away the witness was when he was
watching through a window at night. Witness says he
heard the beginning of the confrontation, then went away
and later returned to open the window and watch. No answer
as to how long that interval was. The most the witness says
is something like "I went off to do something else". Cooper,
being the great interviewer, doesn't even ask what that
something else was or how long it took.

IMO, the witness is giving mostly opinion, little as to facts
that bring any new information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJPIAGdBE4

The police said Geo's nose was bleeding. The reason so many (of the
doubters) thought it was odd there was no blood on the shirt is they
wanted to see some confirmation of his story. Of course, it is possible,
the nose only bleed a little, but what we're looking for is something to
tie his story together. So far, I'm not finding it.

The question that I have that I can't believe people like Nancy Grace
haven't brought up is...If in fact Zimmerman was on his back defending
himself and then shot Martin while he was on top of him, how come no
blood from Martin on Zimmerman's shirt?

At least two possibilites:

1 - There is blood. AFAIK, nothing concrete about that has
been released by the police. The police did keep his clothing.

2 - There wasn't much blood, if any, from the entrance wound in
the short amount of time they were still together.