Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_8_] CW[_8_] is offline

Default Need a combination square

"tiredofspam" wrote in message

OE is not the best of all time. Quite the contrary.
Outlook and Outlook express do dumb things to mail.
As a Unix guy I send alert messages to my mail (when I have a job, and
I'm talking my work computer). The text messages are always F'd up on
Outlook.

But not on TB. Outlook unfortunately reformats it. It never winds up
looking like it did. Other mailers don't do that.

There are a load of other things I can say about MS products.
Thankfully I can usually run Cygwin on Windoze at most companies.

I prefer Solaris, or Linux. But that's another story.
There is always some technogeek finding creative ways to **** something up
and then saying it's a piece of **** because of it. Then there are the rest
of us that just want something to work and don't go looking for a way to
break it. I knew a guy one time that would intentionally do his best to
break tools just so he could say, when they broke, "They don't make anything
but junk these days". What an idiot!