Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Washing machine info ... ?

On Mar 30, 1:18*am, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
"It's only a bloody washing machine" says the missus. "Much less complicated
than those amplifier thingies that you work on all day !"

Ha !

It's a Hotpoint WMA64. Drum motor is not running, wash, rinse or spin.
Probably just brushes but the motor on this model is right underneath the
drum, and I really couldn't be fagged to try and get to it tonight to check,
after the day I've had with my car broken down, my son's car insisting to
him that it's overheating, when it clearly isn't, and a whole cartload of
other stuff to make me tear my hair.

Just as an 'in case of problems' does anyone know of a site that has free
downloads of service info for domestic appliances such as this ?

Cheers

Arfa

I hope you wont be getting another hotpoint.

NT