Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_8_] CW[_8_] is offline

Default Need a combination square

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 4/1/2012 10:45 PM, CW wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

I miss the old Outlook Express. Now I use Agent.

At least I know that I wasn't missing something. I agree about Outlook
Express. Typical Microsoft. If it works, change it.

Gotta add those useless bells and whistles and bling or it's not
considered progress by the ADD generation

Not to mention that after all these years MSFT still hasn't figured out
an automatic and smooth transition from standard to daylight savings
time. My new Win7 laptop stubbed its toe three times before it finally
got that right.

I switched to Thunderbird as an email/news client, but the last "update"
has now caused it problems.

When things work, ya gotta **** with it in the name of looks, until it
doesn't.
Speaking of Windows 7, anyone else think that it is a step (or three)
backwards from XP (my question mark key is in-op).