Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:28:15 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Doug wrote:

That's funny. I made the same drive but going from NYC to Montreal
and got pulled over by a state trooper. Long funny story but he let
me go when I explained.

Here's an explanation for you:

Driving down the freeway in my unmarked car at 3:00am, I was passed by a
Pontiac doing at least 100! Wow! In about ten seconds a Houston police
cruiser passed me doing the same speed.

After a mile or so, I saw the cruiser had the Pontiac stopped. I pulled in
behind with my grill lights on. I exited my car just in time to hear on
Houston officer command the Pontiac driver to step out of the vehicle.

This GIANT black man got out of the car. I thought, honest-to-god, he must
be a defensive linebacker for the Houston Oilers.

"Why are you going so fast?" asked one of the Houston cops.

"Pussy, man!" said the driver.

The two Houston cops looked at each other. They both looked at me. I
shrugged. They slowly turned back to the driver. One cop asked: "Say what?"

"Pussy man!" the Pontiac driver repeated. "My old lady called. Said she was
in the mood and for me to get my black ass over to her place!" the driver
explained. He finished up with "...and she ain't in the mood all that often,
officers!"

We three cops looked at each other again. Finally the lead Houston cop said:
"Well, we can't rightly give you a ticket for that. Go on, get outta here,
but take it easy."

" 'preciate it officers," said the Pontiac driver as he left black marks on
the pavement driving away.

We three stood on the side of the freeway for a moment, feeling good that,
in one small way, we made the world a better place.

Wow Well if not better, happier for one couple at least. My
story was competely different and during daylight hours. BTW, I live
in a Houston suburb now so I'll try to remember your story in case I
get pulled over for speeding grin.