Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
On 3/30/2012 9:01 AM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:28:15 -0500, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

On 3/29/2012 4:14 PM, ChairMan wrote:
"gonjah"gonjah.net wrote in message
On 3/29/2012 3:34 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:30:59 -0500,
wrote:

Break a nose and no blood on the shirt????
Sure. I've seen it happen. Even some young kid can box his friends
in
the driveway.

You can get your nose twisted with a left hook. Watch out for that.
You guys may want to take a clue from Fox News on this one....

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/...cept-fox-news/

...and move on.

They are lying, I've seen it all over Fox, hell, it's even been
covered on
Fox business channel.
You might want to find better sources for your news.

I don't usually watch Fox but I did watch it for about 45 min this
afternoon (out of curiosity) and the TM shooting was mentioned once
during an interview with the FL Guv. CNN's coverage was almost 24/7 for
awhile.

Usually I watch CNN tho I now watch a little of Fox News at times
because CNN bores me with too much over analyzing news stores. I bet
they wouldn't like to hear this but that's how I feel.

CNN has a real problem that they get stuck chewing the same meat for
hours on end
They also need to be "sensational" to keep their audience listening.

I think that could be said of all 24/7 news channels.

I enjoyed watching Fox as a change of pace. It's the editorials I don't
care for and that goes for CNN and MSNBC too IMHO. I don't like either
side telling me how I should think.

I stopped watching "news" reports a long time ago.
Even before Rather-gate
There are so many other sources that are not under pressure to sell
themselves to the audience for advertising money, that it has made my life
much more pleasant while being better informed too.