Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:48:12 -0500, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

On 3/29/2012 11:19 PM, Doug wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:40:19 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message
news On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:35:01 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message
net...
On 3/29/2012 12:08 PM, Attila.Iskander wrote:
wrote in message

The EMT's were first rate considering the guy was beat to within an
inch
of his life. Even washed his clothes. Washed his moon walking jacket
too.
YAWN
How stupid !
If you believe Geo. Z you're right.

I don't need to "believe" anyone.
I try to look at what DATA is available, and how the data fits the various
possible scenarios

1) The video image was Black& White, and of poor quality
NO way to really tell the extent of injuries
2) Contusions and lacerations to the back of the head do NOT always
cause
profuse bleeding
3) Ditto for the face.
4) Ditto for the nose
5) It is quite easy to clean up someone who has stopped bleeding.
PARTICULARLY when the bleeding was minimal.

The video is at best non-indicative

But thank your for letting me demonstrate YOUR stupidity.

Break a nose and no blood on the shirt????
Depends on how the nose is broken
Not all broken noses bleed
Sometimes they bleed so little that people don't even realize it's broken.

Ex EMT - Been there, Done that.

Ok. I guess you should knowgrin.

A broken nose will "most likely" bleed.

I thought so too but I'm not going to argue with a EMT or doctor. I'll
just take his word for it.

The other thing I noticed is that zimmerman is getting out of the
police car on his own power and looks comfortable or pain free to me.
I would think the injuries would bother you and I'd think a broken
nose would hinder your breathing to some degree???? Of course I'm
still no authority on this stuff so maybe I'm wrong.

Still not going to draw any conclusions as to who is guilty and I'm
tired of the race card. From my experience I once knew a wannabe
police man and he had a mucho type attitude then. I won't go into
detail about him but my guess is that this incident isn't a race issue
but more of a macho attitude gone wrong.