Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with cigarette smoke

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:49:55 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Many people are allergic to tobacco, but wood smoke is OK. I am one such.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Likewise. And I'd like cites on the "wood smoke contains more
carcinogens than second hand smoke" claim.
.

"Norminn" wrote in message
om...

Entirely possible by the OP's description....being "very upset" at a
faint odor of smoke leans toward obsession. I smell smoke most of the
time, in the evening....neighborhood fireplace?....nobody else here can
smell it. I understand folks who hate cig. smoke, but why not the same
obsession about fireplaces, wood stoves and indust. pollution? Wood
burning gives off more carcinogens than 2nd hand cig. smoke.