Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Joe Biden, upper middle class financial idiot, lectures us aboutRepublicans being "out of touch"

On 3/28/2012 1:58 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

You are. You're stupid mainly because you're too biased to acknowledge
truths that you find inconvenient, but you're even more stupid because
of how incompetent you are.

Biased, incompetent, stupid, got any more?

Those are more than sufficient taken in isolation. Taken together, they
mean you're ****.

This is you. Take a good look. No facts, no evidence, all one man's
opinion.

That's you. You just wrote your own Usenet bio. It's the first accurate
thing you've said about yourself.

That's why you just wrote. Not me. Try as you will you can't pin on me
what is in plain sight for everyone to see. You keep making claims about
me that are just your opinion, so you don't have any facts or evidence.
If you had any we could read it. You've got nothing. Like always.

All I hear from you is yes I am, no you aren't, it's true, no
it's
not,
and things like that.

All I hear from you is your knee-jerk far-left, uneducated
political
sentiment, and your misremembered pseudo-quotes from down-market
televised book club talks.

First off, what you hear from me about politics is not uneducated
political sentiment.

That's exactly what it is. It's *nothing* but sentiment, poorly
thought
out and irrational.

If that's your opinion you're entitled to it.

It's a fact.

You wouldn't know a fact if one slapped you in the face.

I know facts, and I know you have no acquaintance with them at all.

If you know any it is clear that you never use any to prove anything.
With you it's just. Yep, nope, that's you, it's true, blah, blah, blah.
Good thing you never went into the legal field. They require facts and
you never bring any to the table. All you have is your own biased
opinions. That's it.

Hawke