Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Solidworks after market books

"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message
On 3/28/2012 9:50 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
I just completed a Solidworks course called Solidworks Essentials. The
company I work for is installing up to four seats of SW2012 and I want
to get more books on the software, especially concerning sheet metal and
press brake forming work.

Any suggestions? My instructor recommended the Solidworks Bible,
anything else I should look at?

David

Please post what you find...with a detailed review, please!

It seems like comp.cad.solidworks is deader than a doornail.
Heh, I wonder just WHO or what great cadcam expert/consultant could have
possibly killed it?? LOL
Too bad, tho, as at one time it was a hoppin group, good resource.
Proly SW has its own forum (like PM), where the nutjobs are banned.
--
EA