Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting

"HeyBub" wrote:
-snip-

Hmm. Thirty-one states have some form of Stand Your Ground (SYG) laws.

Check your math-- or your source. This map only shows 18.
http://www.adn.com/2012/03/26/239250...spotlight.html

If you've got another map or chart, I'd love to see it.

Are
you saying that over 60% of the population passed a law with no reason
behind it? Or is it possible you simply do not understand what three out of
five do?

And just a WAG, I doubt those states represent 15% of the population.
[and how many of them are, like FL, second guessing themselves this
week]

Jim