Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Attn. Tom Gardner, injuries from cheap grill brushes,

I think I might have used one of your grille brushes last week. That's where
I read the warning. Fortunately, the metal piece got Scooter, and he's not
worth saving. All he does is preschool, and he's not even reading Dr. Seuss
yet.

Sad part, is that there are probably 100 attorneys reading this list, and
think the sticker you put on, doesn't go far enough.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .

Should the government be empowered to warn us about everything dangerous?

Do not use grille brush while grille is hot, and the burner is turned on!

Do not use grille brush while driving in Los Angeles rush hour traffic!

Do not use grille brush to do baby's hair!

Do not use grille brush to wipe baby's butt!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

That's EXACTLY the sticker I use!