Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default sign language for animals

You are obviously a gentle man, with great compassion.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Phil Kangas" wrote in message

Last fall I heard a bump on the shop window. Went
out to see what
happened. It was a wren. I picked it up and its
eyes were moving
and the heart was going so it wasn't dead. Went to
the shop door
and leaned on the frame holding the wren in my
hand. It tried jumping
sort of but its brain was rattled bad. So I held
it in my cupped hands
to warm it and it settled down and closed its
eyes. Slept for 5 mins
then woke up alert again. It hopped up on my
thumb, turned around
to look at me as if to say thanks and flew away! I
smiled the rest
of that day! Saved a little bird..... ;)} guess I
ain't all that bad... heh