Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shop heating

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:14:10 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..
Mine is also indoor clothes line. Been so, since 1994. Works fine,
for me.
Less lint loss, also. My clothes don't get threadbare as fast.

Christopher A. Young

Mine is outdoors, partly under a porch roof. It works fine all year
round, even through New England winters. The winter sun and low
humidity dry clothes the same way they dry roads.

I do have to relocate the bird feeder when the laundry is out.

Once when the feeder was hanging out back in the woods and I was
taking down the laundry a nuthatch buzzed around me, perching nearby
and fanning its wings to get my attention. When I pointed my arm
towards the feeder it looked and then shot off in that direction.

I've trained dogs to look, sniff or go-lie-down where I'm pointing but
that's the only time I've seen a wild creature understand it.
http://www.dolphincommunicationproje...4&Ite mid=263

Forget it, Jim. Dolphins get very, very dry in the woods. They don't
like it at all. It chaps their asses, it does.

--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson