Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - More

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:25:33 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

I won't get into who's right or wrong but I will say I'm getting a bit
tired as I get older to hear that every time a black person is killed
or fired, it's a race issue. Everytime???? Really????
I won't deny they do face discrimination today but I do not believe
everytime things don't go their way, it's a race issue. When things
go right, I don't hear them bring up the race card then grin. I
just wish we could all get along but I guess that's not going to
happen in my life time .

Welcome to reality :-|

I was young and impressionable once. Actually considered offender
rehabilitation to be possible. You can't rehabilitate a person that
has never been habilitated.

Then I learned some are not capable of walking amongst decent
civilized people. I know of one human that has no human contact for
most of his time, there are exceptions when under a ten-man escort
(legal / medical).

There are predators and monsters walking about... keep an eye open!