Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight Pilgrimage

With the distances on this list, it's so rare to have a chance to meet in
person. I'm sure it would have been fun to meet. As to having a home shop
(don't have one), you'd be disappointed. I have a few tools, and a few
memories of running a lathe in high school. I do a very little bit of
machining with hand tools as needed to repair my vehicle, and sometimes a
little bit of sheet metal work as needed.

I'm sure I'd learn a lot from you.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

GeoLane at PTD dot NET wrote in message

Hey Stormin, I forgot you were in Rochester. I was just up there last
Saturday to buy the South Bend shaper that was on Craigslist. The guy
still has a Rockwell tool & cutter grinder that's in decent shape and
an Induma knee mill. 3.5 hour drive each way from central PA up
there.