Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Harbor Freight Pilgrimage

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:26:31 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Rochester, NY got their first HF stores, two or three years ago. Cram pack
with Chinky junky, and everything goes on sale if you wait long enough.

Hey Stormin, I forgot you were in Rochester. I was just up there last
Saturday to buy the South Bend shaper that was on Craigslist. The guy
still has a Rockwell tool & cutter grinder that's in decent shape and
an Induma knee mill. 3.5 hour drive each way from central PA up
there.