Morris Dovey

Default Cabinet doors online

MN Guy wrote:

"I have router and table that I can let you use for an afternoon,
provided you can convince me that you know enough to be safe."

LOL - I love the air of condescension. Sounds like one of my
Makita plunger router on a piece of crap Craftsman table. My
ambitions are for a PorterCable 890 series with a real JessEm or CMT
type table in the future.

I actually have a couple full blown cabinet makers within a mile of
our house. In fact one of them did all the cabinets in our new house.
Was looking for someone that has a dedicated interest in just cabinet
doors. Always feel like I'm hassling the local guy. Then I get the
"we'll try to get to it next week" mentality. In fact, I think the
local guy even orders out when he's in a jam - wonder who he uses?

You'll like the Jessem - I have a Jessem table with MasterFence
and RouterLift, set up with a VS DeWalt that I haven't used much
since I got my ShopBot up and running; and I'm about 2 hours from
Minnesota via I-35 and I-80. I have a horror of anyone ever being
hurt in my shop; and intended no condescension - sorry my offer
seemed so.

I agree, one of the local shops would probably be more convenient.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA