Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Joe Biden, upper middle class financial idiot, lectures us aboutRepublicans being "out of touch"

On 3/24/2012 3:21 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
=
Just because you are afraid of the truth and

You have no valid reason to believe I am afraid of any truth. You
haven't written anything you can document as being truth.

You don't want the truth because

You have no valid reason to believe I am afraid of any truth. You
haven't written anything you can document as being truth.

I have plenty of reasons to know you fear the truth. Your actions show
it constantly. When you deny everything that I say and demand proof it
says you don't know the facts yourself. You can't stand the idea that I
actually know what I'm talking about. If I am then that makes you look
stupid. So you don't want to hear the truth especially if it means that
something I said is corroborated as being true. It means all your
accusations against me are false. So of course you are afraid of the
truth. It would make you look foolish.

You also need to keep in mind that whether I "document" anything or not
has no bearing on whether it's true. I don't make things up. When I tell
you something it is the truth or I wouldn't say it. But like any other
human some times I make a mistake. Not often, but sometimes. You seem
not to know that applies to everyone including you. You don't get that
when I say something it has a very high probability of it being true. If
you understood that fact you wouldn't have any reason to want
documentation for everything.

Any time you put me down for being stupid or wrong it implies that you
are not.

In fact, I'm not.

Yeah, well neither am I.

You are. You're stupid mainly because you're too biased to acknowledge
truths that you find inconvenient, but you're even more stupid because
of how incompetent you are.

Biased, incompetent, stupid, got any more? Those are just nasty personal
attacks and you never really prove any of them are true. You just throw
them out there and see if anything sticks. Nothing does because you
don't ever prove I'm incompetent, or stupid, or biased. You just say it.
You don't prove anything. I told you I can't stand republicans. Does
than mean I'm biased? If I am I told you. You didn't prove anything. So
other than being anti republican, which I happily admitted, you proved
nothing. Your accusations that you keep throwing out but never proving
are becoming extremely boring to listen to.

All I hear from you is yes I am, no you aren't, it's true, no it's
not,
and things like that.

All I hear from you is your knee-jerk far-left, uneducated political
sentiment, and your misremembered pseudo-quotes from down-market
televised book club talks.

First off, what you hear from me about politics is not uneducated
political sentiment.

That's exactly what it is. It's *nothing* but sentiment, poorly thought
out and irrational.

If that's your opinion you're entitled to it. It's a free country. But
then, it happens that is nothing but the opinion of one man. As we all
know, you are no expert on politics and are basically a laymen on the
subject. That being the case I have to look at your criticism in that
light. An ordinary guy doesn't think much of my views. Okay. Fine with
me. It's easy to brush off because you have no reputation, no expertise,
and no credentials either. So your opinion about me I take as important
as you saying you don't like Butter Pecan ice cream. In other words, who
the **** cares what you think? You're just an ordinary character like
Archie Bunker. I got your opinion. I don't think it amounts to a hill of
beans.

Hawke